Welcome To BetterCallDarrell.Com
BETTERCALLDARRELL.COM WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH THE CARE FREE SAP PROCESS SO YOU CAN RETURN TO DUTY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Call Now! (469) 557-2127
Should you be a DOT regulated employee and work in a safety sensitive position, Public transit, trucking, aviation, maritime, railroad, motion picture Industry, or pipeline industries and have violated a DOT drug and alcohol testing regulation, you are required to go through the SAP process.
DOT mandated employees must see a DOT qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP). This means the SAP is required to have specialized training, credentialing and continuing education. The SAP must also follow specific rules and regulations regarding recommended education and/or treatment facilities.
BETTERCALLDARELLCOM provides DOT/SAP, NRC/SAE, and EAP Services national (All 50 States and U.S Territories) and we also serve 2 International Countries (Canada and Mexico) 24/7. Through our care free process, your employer will receive all required documents needed for your to return to duty.
Don't delay the probability of your immediate Return to Duty, begin the process now! Call (469) 557-2127 or fill out the intake form. Click here
"BETTERCALLDARRELL.COM offers a dynamically fresh, advanced thinking and multidimensional approach that will provide clarity and closure to our clientele in allowing us to assist them to the finish line and beyond."
Services for Government and Private Entities
BETTERCALLDARRELL.COM provides national (All 50 States and U.S Territories) and we also serve 2 International Countries (Canada and Mexico) DOT-SAP/NRC-SAE initial evaluation reports, comprehensive employee evaluations, education and treatment referrals, follow-up evaluations, monitoring and analyzing film, media and other corporate industries for DOT/NRC/HIPAA compliance that meet and exceed regulations that assist my clients maintaining an alcohol/drug-free work environment for the following entities.
- Federal Highway Administration-FHWA.
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration-FMCSA.
- Federal Transit Administration-FTA.
- Federal Railroad Association-FRA.
- Federal Aviation Administration-FAA.
- Maritime Administration-MARAD.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration-NHTSA.
- Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration-PHMSA.
- United States Coast Guard-USCG.
- Research Special Programs Administration-RSPA.
- Surface Transportation Board-STB.
- Nuclear Reactors.
- Nuclear Materials.
- Nuclear Waste and Transportation.
- Film and Media.
- Criminal Justice Entities.
- Other Addiction, Alcohol/Drug and Substance Abuse Corporate Entities.