Welcome To BetterCallDarrell.Com
If you are a DOT regulated employee and work in a safety sensitive position, in the public transit, trucking, aviation, maritime, railroad, Movie Industry, or pipeline industries and have violated a DOT drug and alcohol testing regulation, you are required to go through the SAP process.
DOT mandated employees must see a DOT qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP). This means the SAP is required to have specialized training, credentialing and continuing education. The SAP must also follow specific rules and regulations regarding recommended education and/or treatment facilities.
I provide DOT/SAP, NRC/SAE, and EAP Services national (50 states and territories) and international (Canada and Mexico) 24/7. Through this process your Employer will receive everything that is required, Do not delay the probability of your immediate Return to Duty, begin the process now! Call (469) 557-2127 or fill out the intake form. Click here
I offer; DOT/NRC Initial Evaluation Reports, Criminal Justice Addiction Professional Counseling, Alcohol/Drug and Substance Abuse Counseling, Court ordered DUI/DWI evaluations, Mobile Services, and One on One Video Conferencing where available.
Services for Government and Private Entities
Counselor Darrell provides national (50 states and territories) and international (Canada and Mexico) DOT-SAP/NRC-SAE initial evaluation reports, comprehensive employee evaluations, education and treatment referrals, follow-up evaluations, monitoring and analyzing film, media and other corporate industries for DOT/NRC/HIPAA compliance that meet and exceed regulations that assist my clients maintaining an alcohol/drug-free work environment for the following entities.
- Federal Highway Administration-FHWA.
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration-FMCSA.
- Federal Transit Administration-FTA.
- Federal Railroad Association-FRA.
- Federal Aviation Administration-FAA.
- Maritime Administration-MARAD.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration-NHTSA.
- Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration-PHMSA.
- United States Coast Guard-USCG.
- Research Special Programs Administration-RSPA.
- Surface Transportation Board-STB.
- Nuclear Reactors.
- Nuclear Materials.
- Nuclear Waste and Transportation.
- Film and Media.
- Criminal Justice Entities.
- Other Addiction, Alcohol/Drug and Substance Abuse Corporate Entities.