Darrell Hartley is a United States Navy military veteran, with over twenty five years of professional experience, his expertise is directly working with individuals, couples and blended families who are prepared to face and defeat their challenges with comprehensive assessment, intensive treatment and long-term plausible strategies for their addiction,drug/alcohol and substance abuse related matters.
His academic and educational background is in Addiction Counseling. Alcohol/Drug Counseling. Substance Abuse Counseling. Wellness Recovery Coaching. Peer Mentoring. Ministry.
LAADC-S NCAC SAP SAE NPI 1407249782
Board certified clinician in the diagnosis and treatment of substance abuse, misuse and use who serves as a mobile United States Department Of Transportation Substance Professional (SAP) and United States Nuclear Regulatory Substance Abuse Expert (SAE).
License No. and State: LR01820116
California Consortium Addiction Programs Professionals
License No. and State: 33183
Texas Department of State Health Services
I provide national (50 states and territories) and international (Canada and Mexico) DOT-SAP/NRC-SAE initial evaluation reports, comprehensive employee evaluations, education and treatment referrals, follow-up evaluations, monitoring and analyzing film, media and other corporate industries for DOT/NRC/HIPAA compliance that meet and exceed regulations that assist my clients maintaining an alcohol/drug-free work environment for the following entities.
- Federal Highway Administration-FHWA.
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration-FMCSA.
- Federal Transit Administration-FTA.
- Federal Railroad Association-FRA.
- Federal Aviation Administration-FAA.
- Maritime Administration-MARAD.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration-NHTSA.
- Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration-PHMSA.
- United States Coast Guard-USCG.
- Research Special Programs Administration-RSPA.
- Surface Transportation Board-STB.
- Nuclear Reactors.
- Nuclear Materials.
- Nuclear Waste and Transportation.
- Film and Media.
- Criminal Justice Entities.
- Other Addiction, Alcohol/Drug and Substance Abuse Corporate Entities.