BetterCallDarrell Welcomes You!!
DOT SAP - NRC SAE - EAP
DON'T DELAY THE PROBABILITY OF YOUR RETURN TO WORK.I WILL HELP YOU THROUGH THE COMPLETE PROCESS, WITH GUIDENCE TO ADDRESS YOUR ADDICTION TO PUT YOU ON THE ROAD TO BECOMING, DRUG AND ALCOHOL FREE!
Call (469) 557-2127 Mon-Thurs 9AM - 3PM Sat - Sun Appointment to start the intake process
Should you be a DOT-regulated employee and work in a safety-sensitive position, Public transit, trucking, aviation, maritime, railroad, motion picture Industry, or pipeline industries and have violated a DOT drug and alcohol testing regulation, you are required to go through the SAP process.
DOT mandated employees must see a qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP). This means the SAP is required to have specialized training, credentialing, and continuing education. The SAP must also follow specific rules and regulations regarding recommended education and/or treatment facilities.
BetterCallDarrell provides DOT/SAP, NRC/SAE, and EAP Services in all 50 States and U.S Territories, and 2 International Countries Canada and Mexico.
"BetterCallDarrell offers a dynamically fresh, advanced thinking and multidimensional approach that will provide clarity and closure to our clientele in allowing us to assist them to the finish line and beyond."
How it works?
In just 3 simple steps
Call (469) 557-2127 Mon-Thurs 9AM - 3PM Sat - Sun Same day appointment available
Make the decision that you are ready to do the work to fully complete the process to return to duty, and all it entails.
Make your payment below when instructed to complete the process.
Services for Government and Private Entities
BetterCallDarrell provides national (All 50 States and U.S Territories) and we also serve two International Countries (Canada and Mexico) DOT-SAP/NRC-SAE initial evaluation reports, comprehensive employee evaluations, education and treatment referrals, follow-up evaluations, monitoring and analyzing film, media, and other corporate industries for DOT/NRC/HIPAA compliance that meet and exceed regulations that assist my clients maintaining an alcohol/drug-free work environment for the following entities.
- Federal Highway Administration-FHWA.
- Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration-FMCSA.
- Federal Transit Administration-FTA.
- Federal Railroad Association-FRA.
- Federal Aviation Administration-FAA.
- Maritime Administration-MARAD.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration-NHTSA.
- Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration-PHMSA.
- United States Coast Guard-USCG.
- Research Special Programs Administration-RSPA.
- Surface Transportation Board-STB.
- Nuclear Reactors.
- Nuclear Materials.
- Nuclear Waste and Transportation.
- Film and Media.
- Criminal Justice Entities.
- Other Addiction, Alcohol/Drug and Substance Abuse Corporate Entities.